Skinnyville

Monday, October 06, 2008

Monday -- Blahs

Oh man -- I am just seriously blah. I was sorta that way all weekend. What is my deal?? My stomach has been hurting for a few days, I'm stressed, tired, blah and just want to be alone. Ugggh! I need a vacation however I have no days left....sigh. I am going to see my sister this weekend in Wisconsin...so a road trip, which may be just what I need! I'm looking forward to it greatly!!

Anyhow no food posts today -- I won't be tracking on the weekends, however that lead to overeating...so I may rethink that. Maybe a Monday weekend wrap up or something? We'll see. I know I wasn't the best this week ( I weigh in tomm ) so don't know what the scale will tell. But I'm keepin on keepin on! I also did not get to the grocery this weekend so will be stopping tonight..I have my foods planned so it will just take a quick stop.

Homecoming dance went well for my stepdaughter, she looked beautiful and she had a great time. It was fun to see her all excited!!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey there. I never did see a weigh in result...I waited and waited :-) Anyways keep up the good work. I used to not track my food on the weekends....I would do great during the week and the pig out on the weekend when no one would know...I never lost weight that way.

     
  • At 3:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey punk...I linked to you today and yesterday so you need to make sure to keep blogging. You have writing so that people will have stuff to read :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home