Skinnyville

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thanks

Thanks for the comments on the last post!! Well I couldn't go weigh in Tuesday as I had a business dinner to go that night..I totally forgot about it. Then why does NOT weighing in give you a license to eat? Ugggh! I have been stuffing food into my mouth like crazy. Well it's stopping NOW.

I stumbled across a blog this am http://mylifemyjourney.net/ (forgive my non-cool linking as I have no idea how to do it otherwise!) And it's motivated me to get on it and TRACK my food. So starting tomm, I'm tracking my food here! I'll see how it goes. I'll start out doing it for a week - weekends I won't as I'm rarely on the computer. So guess I start tomm, but them resume on Monday! I will warn you -- I am HORRENDOUS at eating my veggies. This will help me work on fitting some in though!!

Here's to doing this!! :)

1 Comments:

  • At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know I am slow...but WOOHOO...that is me you are talking about. :-)

    I just posted a super lame video that should keep your bored for a least 1 minute and 30 seconds...haha.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home