Skinnyville

Thursday, August 28, 2008

GOOD DAY

Ahh yea today is a good day. :)

I have started to count my points at dinner for the day. Meaning my day starts at my dinner time. So for example -- I would start my day with today, Thursday's dinner...and Friday's breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks...then that's my total for the day.

A customer stopped into my work yesterday and he mentioned he was doing WW with his wife...so we got to talking...and he mentioned this idea of starting your day in the evening. I was soooooooo excited, as I used to do that before when I was successful in losing weight!! I had forgotten!! My husband is the one who does the cooking most times at night..and he is sooo not a planner...so it's near impossible to know what my nightly points will be. So this is perfect for me!! I can plan my bfast, lunch and snacks after dinner...as I know exactly how many points I have left. Yippie!!

I feel motivated today...and happy. :)

1 Comments:

  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Ummm, when could your husband teach my husband how to do that??! Ha!

    What a great idea!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home