Skinnyville

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

D Day

Ok today is the day! I go weigh in tonight!! I'm SOOO ready to get back officially!!

I'm not so sure about posting my food every day as it's tough enough to do it for WW -- but we'll see how it goes. I'll try. :)

I know the weigh in will be rough..and I'm embarrassed...but oh well, your only a failure if you quit! :)

Work has been kicking my butt lately and I need to learn how to manage that AND stay on track. Usually when I'm super stressed at work -- I eat and want to grab whatever is quick and easy and not worry about being healthy or good for me. I need to come up with a plan on how to tackle that. I do bring my lunch each day -- but sometimes I just have to GET OUT and end up at a drive thru, or no time to think about dinner -- however usually the husband cooks so I don't have to think about it. So guess I have NO excuses huh? :)

Anyhow be back tomorrow!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Good luck! My WI is tomorrow

     
  • At 3:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am wishing you "skinny thoughts" . You will do fine. You have admitted to yourself that you want to lose weight...if nothing else that is the progress you have made today. :-)

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Christy said…

    Thanks to both of you -- it was rough tonight, but I weighed in and today is a new day! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home