Skinnyville

Friday, October 03, 2008

Friday - WOWEE!

I'm soooooooooo happy it's Friday. Oh man what a week!!! My stepdaughter is going to her first dance this weekend, she's a freshman and going to homecoming. I'm excited! We are going out tonight to look for a dress......she is a VERY picky shopper so I'm sure it will take awhile. But I'm excited.....I sure hope we find something tonight rather than run around the day of looking for a dress. She just got asked to go earlier this week...hence the rush! Ok yesterday -- I was HUNGRY today, wow was I ever. I was starving by dinner even w/ eating the beef jerky in the afternoon! I'm kind of mad at myself as my points are high -- but that's what flex is for right?? :) I have GOT to get to the grocery this weekend...I did pick up some fruit on a quick run to the store last night -- but I have no veggies. I have my list and next week lunches/snacks planned so should be good to go. :)

Here is my food:

Day 2 in WeekTarget28
FoodPointsCount
blueberry waffles 2 plain -424
cookies 100 cal pack-222
ww frozen meal; and an apple-616
beef jerky-412
cheeseburger pie (ate WAY to much of this - DANGER it's too good!), corn-14-2
bowl cereal (why I wasn't even hungry!)-4-6
Total:34
Flex Points Used: 6 -- Total Used For Week: 14

Table provided byRoni's" Food Journal Generator.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This looks like a good day. My suggestion is to add some 0 pt veggies with some of Roni's Black Bean dip. The dip is great on celery, cucumber slices, radishes, carrots(if you want to spend points)...but it is filling too. Maybe this will help carry you through the day longer.

    Keep up the good work.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home