Skinnyville

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Weekly Report

Well I lost 3.6! Woo! I am sooo happy. So that makes a total of 6.4 lost. I feel like my pants are all a little looser. Not enough for a size but just a tad looser.

Oh man and I'm sick too. Yuck. I started to feel better yesterday but this am...ick it's worse. I sure hope this passes soon. Nothing worse than being sick at work!! Plus I have to go out of town for business next weekend...and I sure can't be sick!!

Anyhow am motivated and fired up to do well!! I haven't hit the gym...my leg has been bothering me so am unable to really do anything to physical. I might check out water aerobics..that would be fun and would work for me.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Rock in. I had WI today and I lost 3.6 as well!

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Way to go! It's exciting when those numbers start adding up!

    I LOVE water aerobics. I did it all the time in college, and I miss it so much now! You should try it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home