Skinnyville

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Better Day Today

I had a tough time yesterday, I just wanted to eat eat eat! Gaining this week really put me in a bad head place. I got on the scale this am -- and it's down again!! See I KNEW that gain wasn't "real" on Tuesday night. So this has helped me start my day with a good attitude. But also upsets me I rely on the scale so much for my "moods" and whether I do "good" or not. Ugggh!

I have yoga tonight but have been extremely tired this week and think I might be coming down with something. I sooo wanted to take a nap when I got home from work last night...but had my stepdaughters open house at her school and had to stop by a friends house to say happy bday to her daughter. But I did come back from all that and got to bed at a decent time finally. I'm sooo glad it's a 3 day weekend!! But back to yoga I'm on the fence about going tonight...depends how I feel by the end of the day. It's the last class..and am glad. I don't like this teacher.....so looking for something else to join.

So here's to having a good day today, yeah!! :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home