Skinnyville

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ugggggggggggggggh!

Ok so I GAINED 2 pounds at weigh in last night!!!??? I know I was not ms. perfect this week but not 2 pounds worth of bad. I did go out with the girls Saturday night and had a fewwww drinks. I hardly every drink...and it was sugary drinks so maybe that has something to do with it. I had been down all week long then since Sunday it had been up a bit.

So going to keep on going -- and hope that it is a good number next week. I do remember from last time -- I'd have a good week, not a good week, good week, not so good week....so maybe that is how my body works? That is why I lose so slowwwwly too. But am at -2.8 pounds in 3 weeks, so about 1 pound a week loss. I'll take it. :)

Also need to HIT THE GYM or find exercise classes to do -- that helps keep me accountable and actually go. I am doing a yoga class once a week but I don't like it -- it's too hard. I took it before and it was awesome..but this teacher I don't like...she's to advanced for me. I figure if I keep taking diff classes -- I'll eventually find one I like. think I'm going to sign up for a Zumba class..it's on Mondays though and I don't like Monday classes...ugggh...but that is just an excuse right!!! :)

1 Comments:

  • At 10:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Ugghh, how frustrating! But you're right - if you look at the big picture it's not so bad! But I know it sucks to feel like you're just treading water.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home