Skinnyville

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

WOW

I have been keeping this blog for 4 years, WOW -- there aren't that many posts..and I made all of them private some time ago. But just read thru them and wow, the things you forget. It really makes me want to be more active on this blog....so will do so!!

I used to weigh around 260 - 11 years ago and slowly the weight came off and got down to 180. I felt FANTASTIC! I will never EVER forget that feeling. I am not one who aspires to be the skinny skinny girl..I just want to feel good and healthy. 180 was that for me then....but slowly it came back on over the years...and have been struggling again for 5 years I think it's been. It's time for me to get back to that girl who felt soo great. The one thing that sticks out to me that I did? HIT THE GYM and MOVED!!!! I always ate more than I should ... always....but I always worked out too. That is key for my body. What am I not doing now? Going to the gym!

I have got to get back into the routine...so that's my goal for this week. Journal, blog and hit the gym! :)

1 Comments:

  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi Christy!

    Thanks for the comments about the jeans. I can't bring myself to actually buy the size that I need, so I think I'll wait a month or so till I really start to need them, ya know?

    I actually ran by your blog last night I think cause I noticed we have the same Christmas goal - make it to the 100's!! I'm also an on again, off again WW member.

    Let's do this!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home