Skinnyville

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thursday 12*11*08

Well hello!! Gosh it's been crazy lately w/ work and home so haven't been able to post. I wasn't able to go to WW this week as I had a work dinner meeting. I hopped on the scale at home and it was down a smidge. I did well until we recevied some cookies here at work and well I had a few! Ugggh! They are about gone now...so thankful for that. Luckily we only receive maybe 2 goodie baskets from vendors and that's it as far as treats in the office this holiday season....whew!

Anyhow -- I've been trying to keep up the inspiration from reading all the blogs/journals out there...and it is helping me. It's been soooo stressful lately and instead of throwing myself into food I try to focus on work and being consumed by that instead of food. It has been working!! Strange as the afternoons used to be the worst time for me for snacking and now it's the mornings......as by afternoon I'm so swamped I can't see straight and food is NOT on my mind.

I'm excited to go to WW and get some of the new materials on the new program. It's always fun to change it up a bit...I'm looking forward to it!! Anyhow here's todays plan:

B: Dlight Bfast sandwich (i miss my oatmeal i ran out. boo)
S: String cheese
vitatop
L: Homeade chicken and noodles
S: cheezits
D: I'm cooking so will update when I know what it will be!

I need to pick up some heathy snacks (fruit/veggies) at the store as I am running low as you can tell!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mmmm, delicious eats! And great to hear that you are getting inspiration for the blogging world! Cheers!

     
  • At 4:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Look at you! You are doing great. I am so proud of you for sticking with it. I knew you could do it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home