Skinnyville

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

11/19 Wednesday!

Yesterday was good eating for me! However I was sadly disapointed w/ a gain of 1 pound at WW last night...uggggh! Oh well -- I just started back "on plan" Monday so no worries...will see good results next week!!

We are doing this "clean eating" for a week. I put clean eating in quote there as it varies in defentition for everyone. I have to tell you it's been a eye opener just in how much we really eat junk! We had planned on doing this Monday-Friday only as Saturday we are spending the night downtown and enjoying a meal out. My goal in this week was to how easy it would be to eat "clean" and help the husband really take notice on what he was eating, which it has and me too!

We talked last night about we really want to incorporate alot of the "clean" eating into our normal daily lives -- mainly focusing on breakfast, lunch and healthy snacks and keeping those "clean". Dinner we really don't eat much in the way of processed foods so that really isn't our problem....portions however diff story. Anyhow it's been interesting so far now in day 3.

Here's todays eats!

B: 2 hard boiled eggs, 1oz sausage
S: Pita w/ hummus
L: Whole wheat tortilla, turkey and slice LF cheese
Celery w/ natural PB
S: Orange, and nuts
D: Tuna steak, sweet potato, salad
S: 1 slice LF cheese

I do notice I have a tough time w/ veggies I just don't like them!! I try and get at least one serving as a snack and 2 servings at dinner however.

Hope today is a great day for you!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Another good day for you. I hope you guys can keep this up. It is great and you will see a big loss.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home