Skinnyville

Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday -- yes! 11/21

I am SOOO happy it's Friday, this has been a long week! Yesterday was good again -- am so thrilled this is working for me, I did get on the scale and it was down a bit!! But of course it's not official until next week which will help keep me motivated this weekend. This past week was an eye opener for me, I realized that before I wasn't taking the time to plan and really think "healthy" but rather how many points of junk can I cram into my day! So am going to take some time this weekend to plan next week and stick to alot of the clean eating things I did this week. I'd like to add back in counting points however, I'm nervous cause I then tend to focus on points rather than healthy....so will work on that!

Anyhow going to see Twilight tonight...woo hoo! I will be having popcorn tonight...and will be grabbing something to eat on the way which will make that something light...since I'll be eating popcorn at the movies...I'm considering that my special treat!

Anyhow here's my eats for today!

B: Oatmeal
S: Pita - plain ran out of hummus :(
L: Whole wheat tortilla w/ turkey and LF cheese
S: trail mix, cherry tomatoes
D: movie popcorn and ? (healthy no? hee)

2 Comments:

  • At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You can do 'healthy' and count points. You just need to plan out your 8 healthy guidelines first and then add the rest of the day's food into the plan. You are doing great!

     
  • At 3:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey there. how was your weekend?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home