Skinnyville

Monday, November 24, 2008

11/24 Monday -- 3 day work week! woo hoo!

Ok well let's just say it was a fun food filled weekend, oh man! Time to get back at it for the week.....it was NOT my regular weekend at all. We spend most of the weekend out of the house and at a hotel one night downtown...but enjoyed myself VERY MUCH. I'm sure there will be some damage on the scale Tuesday cause of this, but I enjoyed myself and didn't stuff myself at any time this weekend....but there was alot of drinking one night......

SO I developed my plan for the week and hit the grocery yesterday! I'm going to try and eat "clean" as much as I did last week. I do have some snacks (like Cheezits below) I had bought previously I want to use up...so you'll see a little of that in there. I also will be counting points this week just to see how that goes, I did really well w/ tracking my food last week and want to see how adding points into the mix does for me this week! The husband will start to cook more this week ( I did it mostly last week) so I will not always know what's for dinner (he despises planning) ...however he is going to start cooking more "healthy" than he has been so it will be portion control I'll be working on w/ dinner.

Here's today:

B: Oatmeal w/ a bit of maple syrup for sweetness
S: Cheezits snack pack
L: Baked Spaghetti
S: Cherry tomatoes, grapes
D: ? Not sure yet as the husband is cooking

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home