Skinnyville

Thursday, November 20, 2008

11/20 Thursday

Gah is it not Friday yet??? This has been the longest week ever!! I'm so tired today again -- as I went to bed to late last night. I was catching up on my DVR'd shows, Biggest Loser, Top Model, John and Kate Plus 8 -- my guilty pleasures! :)

Anyhow a good day yesterday again, I found myself hungry for dinner but not starving so it was a perfect balance of food yesterday! However -- on a side note this am?? I didn't realize I didn't have enough hard boiled eggs this am for breakfast for us....grrrrr. What did I do? Well I went to McD's -- and however my choice of a Egg McMuffin was good...it wasn't a "clean" choice. Oh well....at least it was not bad point/calorie wise!!

Last night we had tuna steaks instead of the salmon planned as the husband couldn't find any good salmon at the store. Well I DO NOT like seafood so wasn't super excited about dinner. Well it actually was not bad!! I can't believe it, it wasn't fishy at all was more like pork in texture to me!! ( I don't like the texture in seafood) So will be having it again and of course the husband was thrilled as he loves seafood of any kind! Then last night I joked about picking me up a Diet Coke when he ran to the gas station -- well be brought me back a small fountain drink and said he's been very proud of me not having my massive amounts of Diet Coke this week -- it was such a treat and I savored it all night!! Normally that sucker would of been gone in 30 minutes! Hee

Anyhow here's my eats for the day today:


B: McD's egg mcmuffin
S: Pita w/ hummus
L: Whole wheat tortilla w/ turkey and slice lf cheese
S: cherry totmatoes, apple, trail mix
D: Chicken lettuce wraps, w/ baked potato

2 Comments:

  • At 4:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are doing great. Are you still counting points? Or are you watching calories?

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger Christy said…

    No I'm not calorie counting or points this week. Just the clean eating. I tend to be a bit of a perfectionist at times and if I screw up my points or don't have time to write it down -- it messes with me and I'm like forget it! So thought I'd try to just eat clean this week and see how it goes...and evaluate how it went for next week! I did some estimating and it was about 30 points a day 1500-1800 calories a day on most days!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home