Skinnyville

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

11/18 Tuesday!

Yea yesterday went a-ok! It felt good to be back on track. Oh also I have a HUGE Diet Coke addiction -- I mean HUGE!! So this week am cutting back, I get my fountain one in the morning on the way to work...and that's it for me for the day. This is big for me cause I would consume a 2 Liter + more the rest of the day. I noticed last night I had a slight headache but it wasn't bad. So go me!

Here's my food for the day and weigh in is tonight so will report it tomm!

B: Pumkin Oatmeal
S: Pita w/ hummus
L: Whole Wheat tortilla w/ turkey and cheese
S: Almonds, apple, celery
D: Quesadilla - whole wheat tortilla w/ turkey and 2 oz cheese
Rice Mix

2 Comments:

  • At 2:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    that sounds like a great menu today...

     
  • At 3:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so proud of you. This is how everyone should be eating all the time. I am interested in learning more about the pumpkin oatmeal. Is this your recipe?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home