Skinnyville

Monday, December 01, 2008

Monday 12*1*08

Ok well disregard that last post about staying on plan for Thanksgiving ok? Ok! I had a great 4 days off -- food wise not good, but life wise - AWESOME! Just feel I had time to relax and also get alot done around the house...and put up our tree! Woo hoo!

I also was thinking this weekend it seems my life revolves around food and dieting. Constantly I seem to be thinking about what I am going to eat/am eating, feeling guilty/feeling good all about food. I seemed to talk to my sister about getting back on track and getting some exercise for the billionth time and was kinda of getting sick of hearing myself talk about it. Does this happen to any of you? I'm so sick and tired of thinking about food, and just want to eat right and exercise..just DO it and not have to THINK about it all the time! Gah!

Anyhow -- yea well my weekend WAS good! :)

today's eats and will update it more later!

B: Oatmeal Bake
S: Cheezit snack pack
L: Soup
S: Quaker minis
Cheezit snack pack
Coffee cake (not planned!!! ugggh!)
D: Soup, pork tenderloin and salad
S: 2 oatmeal cookies

1 Comments:

  • At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey there. Glad you had a good turkey day. Hey I am having a give-away on my site. You should enter...lots of people will win :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home