Skinnyville

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

1*7*09 Wednesday -- Day one!

Ok well faced the music and it wasn't as bad as I thought! So -- have 47.4 pounds to lose this year. That is my goal!

This week I'm focusing on staying within my points and planning!! Exercise is important but this week focus on getting veggies/fruits in and being in my point range.

I always think what is different this time, what will make me succeed? Well I'm determined and ready to start feeling better and taking care of myself. I MUST do this for my health and to live a happy long life! I went grocery shopping and picked up some preportioned chip packs as I need something salty as a snack. -- BUT now I realize I should of picked up pretzels instead -- but bought it so you will see chips in my snacks this week! :) Lunches I'm going to be prob having Lean Cuisines this week to focus more on healthy snacks and not worrying about fixing a lunch as well as healthy snacks. Breakfast I bought some breakfast sandwiches and think I need to focus on getting a less point breakfast to have more points thru my day. So will maybe try oatmeal next week? This is my first week back on track so am trying to work out what works for me! :) Anyhow here's todays plan:

B: DLite Breakfast Sandwich 5
S: Chips 3
L: Lean Cuisine Meal 5
Pepper w/ lite ranch 2
Cherry Tomatoes 0
Vitatop 1
D: Pork w/ Baked Beans 10
Truffles 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home