Skinnyville

Monday, February 02, 2009

2*2*09

Monday - Monday -- how I wish I were back in bed!! I'm tired today, I know it's a result of some bad eating yesterday. We went to a Superbowl Party last night and I had some snacks, and more snacks! I can feel my pants a little tight today....so know it's the result of that junk food I ate last night!!

This weekend wasn't bad, but wasn't good either (see last night above). We ate out Saturday night for dinner and even though I had tuna as an appetizer and a small steak for dinner and just a couple bites of potatoes and salad -- I ate too much of the bread. My weakness I have discovered is that yummy warm crunchy goodness of the bread!! Next time no bread!!!

Went grocery shopping this week and spent double what we normally do, loaded up on veggies and fruit -- planned out our week and are set! We did not however account for lunches on the weekend!! I need to be sure to do that for next weekend as it left us to graze on healthy snacks rather than a meal....and think it caused actually MORE calories than sitting down to a meal. Lesson learned!

I will face the scale tomm and admit to a lackluster eating weekend but a good plan for the week ahead! Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home